Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Spring is in the air...






Yes!! The lovely smell of regeneration is in the air. It's the season of new life. Most of the flowers are in full bloom. The roundabouts and the centre strips are a myriad of colours. Spring makes me feel alive again after having spent winter under wraps. Winter makes me hibernate and slow down. It is the season which makes me go dormant. But spring awakens my senses. There's the sound of bees, flies and nestlings. The perfume of the beautiful flowers tickles my sense of smell. The sight of the different and bright colours makes me realise how lucky I am to be alive.

The photos above show some of flowers that have bloomed in our front garden.

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Oh how wonderful to have such beautiful flowers in your garden, thanks for sharing such lovely pictures.
Hugs
Doreen